Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Party planning

So it's wedding update time.

What's the latest in the Land of Little Lu when it comes to getting married? Well we've decided to throw a pre-wedding party. This is completely separate from a hen or stag do, and is a good excuse to get people together to have some fun before the wedding. In Chinese weddings, the celebrations go on for days, and I'm trying to incorporate a little bit of my culture into our wedding.

And who needs an excuse for karaoke? Well not me! I love karaoke and all my friends to do, so what better way to celebrate two people getting together?

The only thing is, that people need to be slightly "merry" to overcome their inhibitions and get up and sing. But I've a feeling this won't be a problem.

Other wedding preparation progress includes keeping fit to get in shape for my gorgeous wedding dress. I'm doing the 5K city run in July as a running target and in my lunchtimes, you can find Little Lu running up and down the South bank, looking gormless and tired. I seem to wear a rather blank expression when I run. Must change that.

Well that's enough for now. I'll have more for later. Toodle-pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment